Tuesday, June 15, 2010

E3

Finished watching the Nintendo Briefing at E3. Lots of stuff that really doesn't affect me or my gaming. I'm one of those Wii owners that lets their Wii collect dust while I'm off melting my PS3. The 3DS didn't appeal to me, I'm sure I try a demo of it when they roll them out, but the graphics power of the gameplay they showed failed to impress me.

Looking forward to the Kevin Butler Sony E3 briefing at 3pm EST. Should be lots of fun, but I'll try not to get to excited with all the rumors floating around the web and twitter. I need to see the PSN+ Service, a Star Wars PS3 Move game & a Twisted Metal Announcement. Also Sega need to release Puyo Puyo to the PSN.

Rumour – Third mystery PS3 HD collection to be announced alongside Sly, Team Ico tonight

Rumor: Sly Cooper, Patapon 3 & Twisted Metal X Coming To PS3

Nintendo 3DS revealed for first time – plays 3D movies

News: Virgin Gaming unveiled at E3
Virgin Gaming enables gamers of all skill levels to meet, challenge and play each other in head to head matches and tournaments for cash, points and prizes.

Hack Into the World of MINDJACK - Action Shooter From Square Enix
MINDJACK | SQUARE ENIX

No comments:

Post a Comment