Thursday, July 01, 2010

Gaming & Random Bits

Top 25 rated PS3 games of 2010, see what's behind the numbers -- PSU

My games off that list in my personal favorites order.
1- Red Dead Redemption
2- Bayonetta
3- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
4- ModNation Racers
5- Just Cause 2
6- Joe Danger
7- Yakuza 3
8- Final Fantasy XIII


Bill Simmons: World Cup's 20 questions - ESPN
Soccer is ready to capture our attention


Okay, kids, play on my lawn - Roger Ebert's Journal
I was a fool for mentioning video games in the first place. I would never express an opinion on a movie I hadn't seen. Yet I declared as an axiom that video games can never be Art.


PlayStation Plus: Worth Paying For? - PCWorld
Hulu Plus Plagued With Minuses - TheStreet
Sony: Nintendo Shouldn't Bash 3D Glasses - PS3 News at IGN
Gamasutra - News - Buser: PlayStation Home Model Is 'Quite Profitable'

Meet Wheatley - Portal 2 introduction

North Korea eyes of tourists : NEWS IN PHOTOGRAPHY

Janeane Garofalo in Talks to Join Criminal Minds Spin-Off

Top 5 most underrated games so far this year | PLAY Magazine

GamePolitics News | GamePolitics
The Escapist : News : When Games are Sold Like Guns: An Interview with the ECA's Hal Halpin
ECA Prez on Schwarzenegger vs. EMA | GamePolitics
Entertainment Consumers Association - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment