Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PSN Restoration Timeline Update – PlayStation Blog
..It will likely be at least a few more days.

Brink super review, Brink Review | Games Radar.com
Brink Review | Eurogamer.net

Brink Critic Reviews for Xbox 360 at Metacritic.com


What is Android's Ice Cream Sandwich? - Gizmodo
Google Music: Upload and Stream All Your Tunes From the Cloud


A Gamer's Manifesto | Cracked.com - 2007

Safe Residence By Architects KWK Promes: Open house layouts - House Design Inspiration – Interior Design & Furniture Design on Creative House Idea


Safe Residence By Architects KWK Promes Ultimate Zombie Apocolypes House!!!!!


Pippa Middleton's Outrageous $5 Million Job Offer - The Hollywood Reporter

Saints Row: The Third | Contest


1 comment:

  1. re: Google Music, or any cloud based music service.

    If you have to upload your own music collection then it is a total waste of time. Just install Subsonic on your home pc and stream it yourself. You can even use SSL encryption. http://www.subsonic.org

    Runs on all platforms. Mac, Windoze, Linux, Android, iPh0wnz.

    Did I mention FREE!!! (but you should donate to the project!)

    I have an old Pentium 4 that runs a simple Ubuntu home file/subsonic server that stays on 24-7 and I can stream music and video to my Droid X anywhere, anytime.

    Whenever I am in the car, I have the Droid X plugged into my car stereo and I stream my own playlists directly from my home server. No need to upload it to some online cloud service.

    You can even create accounts on your subsonic server for your friends so they can enjoy/download/upload/create playlists as well.

    Definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete