Wednesday, June 01, 2011

On my move away from iTunes and my ipod to Open Source & Android I realized I needed a program to keep track of various podcasts I follow. iTunes had a real issue with multiple PCs and one iPod and it is just a horrible program in general to run on windows computers. Try one called Juice, but it did like some of the feeds I fed it. gPodder and it's website seem to do the job in replace iTunes for podcast subscriptions.

gPodder, a free podcast aggregator for Linux, Windows
gPodder.net - Podcast Webservice


MSI To Fight iPad 2 With $299 10-inch Android Tablet | ITProPortal

Patent Firm Fires Lawsuit at Android, iPhone Programmers | Wired.com
DroidDream authors again pollute Android Market - PC Advisor

Red Faction: Armageddon Review, Red Faction: Armageddon PS3 Review - GameSpot.com 8.0
Red Faction: Armageddon Review - PlayStation 3 Review at IGN 7

Red Faction: Armageddon review | Games Radar.com 7

Red Faction: Armageddon Video Review (Xbox 360) - GameSpot Video


Candice Boucher Naked GQ Photo Shoot for Playboy Magazine April 2010 [NSFW] via SE

No comments:

Post a Comment